At 7A Waterfoot we will be implementing a host of measures to ensure that your stay is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Normally we would meet you face to face with a warm handshake and welcome to Newcastle, which is unfortunately now not possible. A Remote Key access system will be in place for your check-in and arrival - full details will be sent to you prior to your stay. You will also have our full contact details should any issues or queries arise.
- The apartment is cleaned, hoovered and all bed linen, towels and cloths are changed and dish cleaners replaced with new as standard.
- In addition, surfaces will now be sanitised including door handles, lift controls, entrance door keypads, TV remote controls, switches
- We will provide bulk bottles of handsanitiser and tissue roll for use throughout your stay.
- 7A Waterfoot is 'Good to Go' Certified to comply with the Government guidance and legislation and is reviewed as and when current restrictions change. As a result of the enhanced cleaning in operation, our turnaround times have changed but we will always try to make the apartment available to you as close to the check in time as possible. In addition to the Remote Key checkin, we will text you as soon as the apartment is ready.
- We would strongly advise that you adhere to the current guidance Hands-Face-Space regarding hand sanitising, wearing of masks when entering shops etc and maintaining social distancing throughout your stay at 7A Waterfoot.